Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Make a Difference Doctor

I made this card for the office of my Naturopath. They are so wonderful and the whole office has worked with me trying to get rid of my awful migraines. I really wanted to make a thank you card telling them how much I appreciated all of them. If any of you are looking for a great Acupuncturist, Chiropractor, or Naturopath this is the best place. Enough about my doctor's office and more about the card. I love how this card turned out! I wasn't sure if it was going to turn out exactly how I had pictured it in my head, but I think it turned out even better! Tell me what you think about the card...


all paper, stamps, ink, twinkle stickers, ribbon: A Muse Artstamps
markers: Copic
punch: Marvy Uchida

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!