Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Best Fishes Father's Day!

I may be posting randomly for the next couple of weeks.  I have a ton of deadlines and I just got a new laptop that I have to transfer all of my data to, so I will try and post as often as I can but I can't promise anything.  Thanks for sticking with me.  Hopefully it will be worth it in the end for both of us. 

I made this card for my dad (in-law) for Father's Day.  He's an avid fisherman so I try and use anything fish related when making cards for him.  When reading my posts when I say dad I am referring to my dad-in-law unless otherwise stated.  He is such a wonderful man and father.  I really never knew unconditional love from a father until I met him.  He really is the best.  Well enough talk and sappiness, you came for the card...





all paper, stamps, and ink: A Muse Artstamps
markers: Copic






No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!