Saturday, August 14, 2010

Bonjour Daisy and Moxie Fab Challenge

Today's card is for the Tuesday Trigger Challenge called She Sells Seashells.  You can see in the picture the first thing that hit me was the daisy on the perfume lid and the gold in it.  I was also inspired by the pink color of the perfume/liquid in the other bottle.  I added gold Tattered Angels shimmer mist to the white cardstock pieces on my card, but it didn't show up in the photo.  To make the white daisy "pop" and make it look like I left it white intentionally I outlined it with a light grey Copic marker (W1).  The challenge deadline ends tomorrow, but feel free to play at home and email me your results. I'd love to see them!  Here's what I came up with.....



all paper, stamps, ink: A Muse Artstamps
marker: Copic
punches: Marvy Uchida
glimmer mist: Tattered Angels

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!