Sunday, August 15, 2010

GS#51


I have two cards to share with you and they are both based on this sketch.  I decided to base my cards on holidays, one we have coming up (Halloween) and one that has been long past (Valentine's Day).  I needed something small for the four "circles" and I immediately thought of a heart and got to work on the first card.  After I was done with my first card I wanted to make a second card and I looked through my stamp drawers and the candy corn was just calling to me.  It worked great!  The border punch in the first card is by Martha Stewart and it was my first chance to pull it out and use it.  I just love it!  It will probably become one of my go to border punches.  I hope you like the cards I have for you today.  There is still time for you to play and enter your own card based on this sketch at Get Sketchy.  Happy Crafting!





image #1

all paper, stamps, dye ink: A Muse Artstamps
pigment ink, chalk ink: Clearsnap
border punch: Martha Stewart

image #2

all paper, stamps, ink: A Muse Artstamps
markers: Copic
border punch: Fiskars

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!