Tuesday, September 28, 2010

ESS #101

I hope you all had a great weekend!  It's so incredibly muggy here, which is not like the Northwest, plus it's also 80 degrees.  Not a great combination for us out here.  I normally love this time of year, the temperature begins to fall, there is a crispness in the air, it's still sunny out, and my favorite part is that the leaves begin to change color.  Fall is my favorite season if you hadn't guessed.  I love taking walks in the fall air and observing all the changes in nature in my neighborhood.  What's your favorite season?

On with the card for today...this card was inspired by the sketch below from Eat Sleep Stamp, which you still have time to play.  I used patterned papers from Cosmo Cricket's Garden Variety mini deck.  I thought they went perfectly with the super cute Carrot Car stamp by A Muse.  This is one of my very favorite spring stamps!  I think it is sooo cute!  The sentiment stamp is also A Muse.  I know that this card is a little out of season, but I just bought the Garden Variety mini deck and wanted to play with the papers and this stamp just went so well.  Has that ever happened to you, you feel like making a card that's completely out of season either just because or because you have great new product you want to play with?  Anyway, I promise my next post will be back to "normal".  And if you're still with me, here's the card and happy crafting!




white cardstock, stamps, ink: A Muse Artstamps
patterned paper: Cosmo Cricket
markers: Copic
ribbon: American Crafts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!