Saturday, April 2, 2011

Let's Hang Out (Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger: Farm Fresh)

I hope you all are having a great weekend so far!  The card I have for you tonight is inspired by this week's Tuesday Trigger: Farm Fresh in the Moxie Fab World.  I was inspired by the colors, the white space, the clothesline, and the clothespins.  The cardstock, patterned paper, and ink are from A Muse.  The super cute stamp set is from Taylored Expressions.  The clothespins, brads, and twine are from my craft stash.  I think my card turned out pretty cute, what do you think?  I hope you have some time to create this weekend.  Happy Crafting!


Tuesday Trigger: Farm Fresh



1 comment:

  1. Hey Rachael! What a sweet approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you gave it a whirl! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!