Monday, April 11, 2011

Card Sets Challenge (Moxie Fab: Card Sets Challenge in the Moxie Fab World)

Sorry it's been a little while since my last post, I've been re-organizing parts of my craft room.  I left most of the furniture alone, but re-organized my dies, paper pads, embossing folders, and PTI, A Muse Studio, and clear stamps.  It took a while to figure out exactly what I wanted to do, where I wanted to put everything, and what I wanted to put it all in.  I'm one of those crafters that unless I see it I tend not to use it, so most of my stuff needs to be out in the open unless I use it all the time or very rarely.  I also love to look at other people's rooms and organizational magazines to get ideas.  If anyone happens to have any great ideas or has a super cool craft room, please feel free to leave me the link in the comment section.

Now for today's card post...I made a set of cards with a matching tin for the Card Sets Challenge in the Moxie Fab World


All paper, stamps, ribbon, and black dye ink is from A Muse Artstamps.  The green adhesive letters on the tin are from American Crafts.  The colored ink is from Clearsnap.  Most of the A Muse products can now be purchased through A Muse Studio: cloud stamp, grass stamp, flower stamp, all paper, and all ribbon.  I love how this set turned out and have already given it to a very deserving girlfriend. :)  Remember when making sets of cards to keep them fairly simple so that mass producing them is easy for you.  Have a great week!  Happy Crafting!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and box!!! Lovely stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! I love the colours you've chosen, and what a sweet little box!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Rachael! Thanks for linking these up to the Card Set Challenge in the Moxie Fab World in celebration of 350 Cards & Gifts Week! Good luck in the random drawing! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!