Tuesday, October 5, 2010

2S4Y #62, Happy Holidays

So I did it.  I made a holiday card today, actually a couple.  I've been seeing them all over the blog world for quite some time, but it's a little early for me, considering I'm still wearing capris.  I love holiday cards, but I usually just can't get in the spirit until the weather is a little colder.  When I looked at this week's sketch from 2 Sketches 4 You the only things that I could think of were Christmas, winter, and snow!  I picked selections from the Mitten Weather paper pad (by Cosmo Cricket) to make this card.  I love the purple snowflake paper!  I colored the Winter houses (by A Muse) with several violet Copic markers and then added glitter to the rooftops and the ground.  It's a little hard to see in the picture.  Now that this card is done I'm getting a little excited for winter, Christmas, and hopefully some snow this year! :)  Happy crafting!

                                                                    2S4Y #62

cardstock, stamps, ink: A Muse Artstamps
kraft cardstock: Papertrey Ink
patterned paper: Cosmo Cricket
markers: Copic
threading water border punch: Fiskars
glitter: Doodlebug Design

4 comments:

  1. Very sweet!
    Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that background paper .and the scallop edge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, so cute! I love those little snow-covered houses:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too funny, I have this stamp and I actually took it out today to use it for 2sketches4you but for some reason I can't get the snow right. :) Super cute card, thanks for the inspiration to at least ink it up.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!