Thursday, September 23, 2010

CAS FTL #108

Hi there again!  I've had a lot of cards to share with you so I've been posting a lot, sometimes twice a day, like today.  I hope you're not getting sick of me. :)  This card was based on the sketch below from Clean and Simple Stamping, which you still have time to play.  I used the large scalloped circle die from Nestablilities to make the card.  I used the large circle die from Nestabilities and the leaves embossing folder from Quickutz to make the green cardstock panel.  I lightly sanded the green panel before adhering it to the card.  I trimmed a white cardstock piece to fit the green circle, stamped the sentiment, and adhered it.  I punched a couple of leaves from different colored cardstock and adhered them with pop dots.  I've never made a circle card before and I really like how it turned out.  I think I'll probably make more of them in the future.  They are really cute and a nice change of pace.  Why don't you try making a circle card, especially if you've never made one before.  I think you'll like the results.  Happy crafting!

CAS FTL #108


all paper, stamps: A Muse Artstamps
espresso dye ink: Ranger
maple leaf punch: EK Success
oak leaf punch: Marvy Uchida
dies: Spellbinders
embossing folder: Quickutz

1 comment:

  1. Super cute card! I read your comment about your favorite kind of day on the PaperCraft post today. I agree with you so had to come check out your blog! Great cards! I've never made a circle card. I just got a Silhouette so I am going to have to see if they have a template for one and give it a try.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!