Monday, July 19, 2010

Happy Drunken Retirement

My hubby had me make a retirement card for a super sweet gal he works with that I also know. I asked him what kind of things she likes so I knew what kind of retirement card to make and he said she loves to drink, specifically wine of any kind. Well, I didn't have any wine stamps (imagine that, I think I'll have to get some) so I had to settle on just booze of any kind and I remembered I had this mixed summer drink stamp. I figured if I was retiring after working my whole life I'd want to drink anything and everything, and I thought she probably wouldn't mind. I was right! :) She loved the card and I hope you will too...


all stamps, paper, gem, black dye ink: A Muse Artstamps
markers: Copic
chalk ink: Clearsnap
circle punch: Marvy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!