Saturday, July 24, 2010

Card Submission Rejects and Moxie Fab Challenge

I have a few cards for you today since it's been a little while since I posted anything. The first card is a card I made for my cousin-in-law and his wife because they just had their second baby, and as you can probably tell by the card it was a girl. They named her Kaila Joy, a very pretty name for a girl if you ask me. The second two cards were cards I submitted for publication and they got rejected, but they are so cute that I just couldn't give up on them. They fit the Card Style Fun and Cute Challenge in the Moxie Fab World. This challenge is open until August 2nd, so I encourage you to make a fun and cute card and enter yourself at MoxieFabWorld.com or email your cards to me and I'll pick one at random and post it on my blog. Now what you've all been waiting for, the cards...




image 1:
all papers, ink, sentiment: A Muse Artstamps
images: The Cat's Pajamas
markers: Copic
flock: Doodlebug

image 2:
all papers, ribbon, images, dye ink: A Muse Artstamps
sentiment: DeNami Design
markers: Copic
chalk ink: Clearsnap

image 3:
notecard, cardstock, sentiment, twinkle sticker, ink: A Muse Artstamps
patterned paper, die cut: Ocoter Afternoon
punches: Marvy Uchida

2 comments:

  1. Rachael - congrats on your new blog!! I entered 5 cards for the recent Paper Crafts publication call and got 5 cards rejected. That's how it goes sometimes!!
    BIG congrats on your Stamping Royalty win!! Can't wait to see your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Rachael! Thanks for entering the Let's Do Fun & Cute Card Style Week challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!