Wednesday, March 16, 2011

To Me You Are The World (GS #78)

Sorry it's been a little while since I've posted anything.  I hope you've all been well.  I hope you're having a great week and that you have a wonderful St. Patrick's Day tomorrow!  The card I have to share with you today is based on the sketch below from Get Sketchy.  The patterned paper is from the Stella and Rose paper pad collection from My Mind's Eye.  I LOVE that paper collection!!!  I have all four paper pads and I am so excited to use them!  You will be seeing lots of projects with these patterned papers in the future, so I hope you like them too. :)  The stamp is from the Inside and Out Birthday set from PTI and the beautiful buttons are from Cosmo Cricket.  The twine is from May Arts.  I usually leave my buttons naked, but this time I threaded them with twine, tied a knot underneath, and then adhered them with glue dots.  This left them a little bulky, so if anyone has a better way or a hint for me I'd appreciate it.  Thanks!!  I hope you enjoy this card because I really like it! :)  Once again, have a Happy St. Patrick's Day tomorrow and don't forget to wear green or you might get pinched. :)  Happy Crafting!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!