Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Elegant Cameo (PDCC #64, Tuesday Trigger I'm So Pretty, Moxie Fab Gray is the New Black Challenge)

Well, I'm back!  So sorry it's been so long.  I got a migraine that lasted a whole month (which has only happened to me about 3 times in my life, thank goodness), then I got a cold, then I got another migraine.  It's been quite a rough month and a half.  I'm back in fighting shape now and ready to get back to work.  I have missed making cards and missed all of you.  I hope you all had a wonderful holiday and are having a great start to your new year. :)

My card tonight is based on the color combo below from The Play Date Cafe, the Tuesday Trigger I'm so Pretty picture challenge below from the Moxie Fab World, and the Gray is the New Black Challenge in the Moxie Fab World.  I kept it soft like the leather chair and stuck to the colors in the Play Date challenge.  I didn't use a sentiment because I didn't think it was necessary.  I was really inspired by the roses on the pillow so I had to include some flowers on my card.  I really like how it turned out.  Hope you do too!



Tuesday Trigger: I'm So Pretty




white cardstock: A Muse Artstamps
kraft cardstock: PTI
patterned paper: October Afternoon
stamp: Hero Arts
ink: Clearsnap
pearls: A Muse Artstamps
flowers: Prima
punches: Marvy Uchida

14 comments:

  1. Hi Rachael - sorry to hear you've been down with migraines, but glad you were up and about to visit us in the Play Date Cafe :) Your card is lovely - thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a shame that you have such intense migraines, Rachael. We're so glad you were feeling better enough to join us for one of our challenges. Your cameo card is so clean and lovely. Thanks for coming to play at the PDCC. Feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card for all three challenges, Rachael. Those roses are stunning!
    PS sorry your month has been so bad, hope you are feeling better :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great simple card, but still so sophisticated. Don't you just love those prima roses? So glad you joined us this week at the Play Date Cafe (and that you're feeling better)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh LOVE it!!! Cameos are awesome, and that pop of the blue against the polka dots totally stole my <3!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a soft and pretty card. The teal coloured flowers are just beautiful Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've missed you, Rachael! Glad you are feeling better - your card is a beaut!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card! I love the elegance of it. Thanks for playing along with us at the Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi Rachael happy to see you back. love the elegant card , especially the flowers .

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the simplicity of this card. The colors are gorgeous and that silhouette is a stunning centerpiece. Elegant and chic!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glad to hear you're feeling better. This card is just gorgeous--softly elegant and just perfect for the triggers.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Rachael! What a pretty approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey Rachael! Thanks also for entering the Gray is the New Black challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!