Monday, March 21, 2011

Make a Wish (CSC #31)

I have another post and card for you today!  I know two in one day, what has come over me?  Well, I'll tell you..a HUGE spark of creativity, that's what!  This card is inspired by the picture below from Case Study.  I loved the basic sketch, the polka dots, and the colors.  All the paper is from A Muse.  The stamps are from PTI's Cupcake collection.  The embossing folder is Quickutz's polka dots and after I embossed the cardstock I sanded it with a sanding block to reveal the white core.  I used my Copic markers to color the candle and outline the cupcake topper.  The seam binding ribbon is from Martha Stewart and adds just the right touch and amount of color.  This wasn't my original idea when I started out, but I like how it turned out in the end.  How about you?  I hope you all had a good day and have a great tomorrow!  Happy Crafting!

CSC #31


2 comments:

  1. What a cute card, Rachael! This cupcake looks good enough to eat :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute CAS! Thanks for playing with us at CASE Study Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!